Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Week 3- Portfolio Images





So I like to overdo some things... I very well know that the assignment is only to upload 10 images of works that we have, but I couldn't really decide between a few of them, and so I put up 12 instead.


I have for the past several years worked for the most part with drawings, but I felt like this was a good opportunity to put up a mixture of pieces...and also to bring out some of the photographs that I never have the chance to show, most of which I only recently took over the past three months of summer.


So I have this nice little mix of images...6 of which are color digital images, and two which were black and white images where I had to develop the film and then print onto photo paper by myself.  The remaining images are all drawings, three of which are watercolor and two of those using my own personal twist on the tribal designs that I stumbled into creating in my junior year of High School.  The last image is a multimedia piece, where an object study in pencil is overlaying the backdrop of distressed sudoku pages, watercolor and pen.



2010.  Digital Photograph




  2009.  Digital Photograph.


By the Rock and Lake.  2010.  Digital Photograph



Ruby Gaze.  2010. Digital Photograph



Upwards.  2009. Black and White Photograph




Squirrel.  2010.  Watercolor




The House.  2010.  Watercolor and Pen

Shell Sudoku.  2010. Mixed Media



Leaf Cascade.  2009.  Black and White Photography



Verdant Curtain. 2009.  Digital Photograph



Clipped and Caged.  2010. Digital Photograph



Lemur, 2010.  Watercolor

No comments:

Post a Comment