Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Week 2- Portfolio Spread



Well, the above is just a brief overview of a few of my portfolio pieces, though I do have many more pieces that are not shown just for the sake of floorspace not being available.

The pieces that I have vary in storage from medium to medium, as well as for the size.  I have several pieces that are metal jewelry (not shown) that are each packaged in separate boxes for their protection from scratches and the like.  I have an extensive collective of photographs takes over the past three years, which I have taken the time to commit to several photo albums as well as photo boxes that I have sorted into categories.  Additionally, I have quite a few works that are varied in mediums from oil pastel to watercolor and so on, which for the vast part are placed into matte board frames for the time being, until such a time that I choose to frame them or the like.  Only a few of the works are not in their matte frames, and those which aren't have either matte board for the backings for the support and then are tucked into a inside pocket of my portfolio, or are placed inside a smaller paper portfolio that is carried inside of my sturdier one, with newsprint paper between the pieces.  The matte framed pieces are securely tucked away inside the portfolio as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment